- The Great Gatsby Charlestons back to cinema screens for the first time since Jack Clayton’s 1974 version
- Whaam!! bam, it’s Lichtenstein: A Retrospective at the Tate – and a 70s influence on Tom Ford and Topshop
- 70s New Romantics make an exhibition of themselves at Sadie Coles HQ exhibition in London
- It’s Glam! up North – 1970s Glam art, fashion and design celebrated at Tate Liverpool
- David Bowie, where is he now? Everywhere!
Dominic Lutyens… on David Bowie, where is he now?… jan on David Bowie, where is he now?… Dominic Lutyens… on It’s Glam! up North – 19… Susy Kirk on It’s Glam! up North – 19… Tommy Roberts a.k.a.… on Mr Freedom, pop 70s fashion la…
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Courtesy of Mr Marabelli again, here we have Debbie Harry and the fabulous Joey Arias partying at Fiorucci back in the day. Joey and his friend the late, great Klaus Nomi famously grooved to the B-52′s in the windows of … Continue reading