- The Great Gatsby Charlestons back to cinema screens for the first time since Jack Clayton’s 1974 version
- Whaam!! bam, it’s Lichtenstein: A Retrospective at the Tate – and a 70s influence on Tom Ford and Topshop
- 70s New Romantics make an exhibition of themselves at Sadie Coles HQ exhibition in London
- It’s Glam! up North – 1970s Glam art, fashion and design celebrated at Tate Liverpool
- David Bowie, where is he now? Everywhere!
Dominic Lutyens… on David Bowie, where is he now?… jan on David Bowie, where is he now?… Dominic Lutyens… on It’s Glam! up North – 19… Susy Kirk on It’s Glam! up North – 19… Tommy Roberts a.k.a.… on Mr Freedom, pop 70s fashion la…
Monthly Archives: February 2011
As we mention in our book, times were tough during the economic crises of the 70s, yet those conditions often sparked intense bursts of creativity. The fears raised by the ecology lobby about the world’s dwindling resources, compounded by the 1973 … Continue reading