This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.
- Pop goes the easel and the armchair: the Barbican’s new show celebrates the playful influence of Pop Art on postwar design
- Vladimir Tretchikoff: a 70s cult, the subject of a new book – and even clocked in David Bowie’s The Stars (Are Out Tonight)
- The Great Gatsby Charlestons back to cinema screens for the first time since Jack Clayton’s 1974 version
- Whaam!! bam, it’s Lichtenstein: A Retrospective at the Tate – and a 70s influence on Tom Ford and Topshop
- 70s New Romantics make an exhibition of themselves at Sadie Coles HQ exhibition in London
linda mckellar on Mr Freedom, pop 70s fashion la… Harold Levine on Frantic times with Frances Lyn… Dominic Lutyens… on David Bowie, where is he now?… jan on David Bowie, where is he now?… Dominic Lutyens… on It’s Glam! up North – 19…